somewhere project

original image

 
Image I took

final image



My somewhere project is a photo of me in a scene from the mean girls movie. This is one of my favorite movies. I dressed up in clothing that i felt fitted the scene and took a photo posing in a similar way as the girls. I placed myself to the right of the girls because there was a lot of extra space. I included my brush tag on the cup I am holding. I changed the settings on my photo to try and make it fit better in the scene. I also added a white brush stroke and changed the type of mask it was to make it look like the light that is peeking through from the back of the photo.

Comments

  1. I really like how well you matched the rest of the outfits! I also like how you captured the light coming from the left side on yourself so well! Overall, I think you did a really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job on this assignment. You matched with the characters very well. The masking was done very well. You did a great job with having your arm behind Regina's purse. I also love how you capture the light on your forehead and you tag brush on your drink. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this came out great, I like how your outfit matches and you flipped the image of yourself to work better with the photo. You did a really good job making yourself proportional in the image as well. My only suggestion is that the highlight of your skirt throws off the lighting a bit, maybe lighten it to be more natural.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Autoscopy

BW to color