Autoscopy

original;



 This is my autoscopy self-portrait. It includes a photo of me on a chair. I removed the background on the photo of me. I put myself and the chair on a photo of the ocean. I changed some filters to make the ocean darker. I then put a photo of the starry night sky above the ocean. I put dolphins in the ocean. I then put the alien and planets in the sky and changed the filters on those as well. The photo of the alien was a stock photo so I also had to remove the watermark. I then changed the color of my pants and the color of my hair. Finally I added my logo to the corner.

Comments

  1. I think this looks really good. I like how you incorporated so many different things and chose to make a scene that matched the dark lighting of your original image. I like how you changed the colors of your clothing and hair which must have been time consuming to mask. I also like the vision you had of putting yourself in the middle of the ocean with all these outlandish and dreamy objects/creatures. My only suggestion would be to put some of the chair underwater to give it the effect of floating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece. Each element in the image seems to clash individually, but put together it creates a nice otherworldly effect. I think you did well in editing the color and lighting of yourself as well. It matches with the color theme going on in the background. If you'd like, I think you can also play around with some of the water coming in front of yourself and the couch to make yourself look more like you're in the water. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this looks really cool! You have a lot of great elements and I can tell you put a lot of thought and time into this piece. My favorite part would have to be the dolphins you added! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

BW to color